Friday, July 1

Once upon a time...

In a far away land, called Lynchburg, there lived this couple....


Ok, Ok, just kidding.  Starting a blog is so not easy.  Iain and I both like writing and we figured it was probably a good time to start blogging, seeing as how our world is about to change alot.  We will be celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary this August 7.  Around the time of November 13, we will be expecting our little baby boy to arrive.  We just found out yesterday that we are having a boy and we couldn't be more excited!  




Isn't he adorable?!?! We think so :) While I was laying on the sonogram table, a million things were going through my mind.  We both have thought from the beginning that our first child would be a boy, but having it confirmed is a whole other thing.  Seeing him move on the screen and hearing his heart beat, WOW. To realize, there really is a living little person inside of me! I mean, how crazy and awesome is that? God is so creative.


Now that we know we are having a boy (for sure), we can really start figuring things out....like picking out his name and making the nursery.  There are so many cute nursery options, it's going to be so hard to choose.  I love that Iain is so involved with this and I don't have to do it by myself :)


I am so blessed. so so so blessed. 

1 comment:

Gail said...

Had to comment on this one too....and all I have to say is...

"AWWWE!So sweet!"