Wednesday, August 10

You have blessed my life!

Your life is such an inspiration (to me!)





Gail, I couldn't be more blessed to have a woman like you in my life.  Sometimes I selfishly  think that God picked you to marry my brother just so I could have you as a friend and sister.  Today, on your birthday, I am reflecting on how in the 5 years I've known you, my life has become so much more blessed.  Not just my life though, I know your family loves you so much and each of your sisters adore you, too.  You are just one of those people who emulate the love of Jesus in such a practical and real way.  I value your wisdom that you have given me on God, life, marriage, and family.  I respect the way you live out the calling God has on your life.  I've never been to a home with so much creativity.  You put so much effort into making your house homely.  Every holiday I've ever spent with you has been so special because of the way you decorate and plan...I LOVE it!  See!!


                       4th of July!


                           Christmas!


                      Christmas morning!


                                Dad's birthday!




I wish I could be there today to celebrate your birthday...being 3000 miles away can really stink sometimes.  Thank you for living your life for the Lord and being such a great example to me as a woman, wife, and mommy... I love you, Gaily!!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

What a sweet post, Joy!

She is such a sweet sister. I'm glad she married your brother, too, so that we could know you and your family!!

-Gwen

Gail said...

Joy, I had to read this again and to tell you how blessed I felt by your words! You are such a sweetheart...and I love you dearly.:)

Love & hugs sis,

Gail